* 2012-7-29, feel free to comment on the page if you find any bug while using "the Paper Link", or have a cool idea want it implanted. xoxo~~
* 2011-3-25, init
Search and Get PDF Link now
Its mobile site was built using jQTouch and jQuery Mobile. Just visit the site on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad etc. It runs nicely on Android devices as well. Bookmark the site to your home screen and use it as a native app! More details? Please read How to use the mobile site for “the Paper Link”?
If you feel more confortable to search in pubmed.org, it is fine. You will still be able to take the advantage of "the Paper Link". You might want to use one of the following browser clients to access "the Paper Link". They will integrate with existing PubMed search results with the direct PDF link, Impact Factor, F1000 comment, etc. Thanks to the APIs from http://www.thepaperlink.com, http://www.pubmeder.com and http://paperlink2.appspot.com
It enhances the existing PubMed search results by showing:
* Impact Factor of the Journal
* Direct link to its PDF file
* External pages related to the article
* Faculty 1000 score and link to its comment page
* "Peaks", which is based on Impact Factor (the playground)
* Email PDF file to yourself
* Extract PMID on any webpage
For Google Chrome, please use the following:
For Mozilla Firefox, please use the following:
* or, directly download the xpi file
For Apple Safari, please use the following:
All these goodies have auto-update built-in, and open sourced at https://github.com/coronin.
Please feel free to comment if you have any question or suggestion.
A screen capture made in March 2011. Outdated~~