There is NO related program for download from this page.
Please find the tools yourself.
I have tested the dump/backup part on Windows XP, and tested the emulate/simulate part using vusbbus on Windows XP/Vista/7.
By y8y8y8y, Sep 2007
Sentinel vUSB Emulator How-To
I decided to write this little how-to after spending a lot of time trying to emulate my sentinel dongle. All the programs I used were not written by me and I am very grateful to all great guys here.
I emulated "Sentinel SuperPro"
1. Dump dongle with PVA 3.3 util with out "Brute WP" selected.
2. Solve the DMP file using "f1_nodongle", you should get XXXX.SSP file (~100kb).
3. Use "UniDumpToReg" util to convert the SSP to REG. Inside "UniDumpToReg" select your SSP file and then select "SafeKey ssp -> vUSB Sentinel" option and push "GO".
4. Open the REG file in Notepad or any other text editor and make the following changes:
make comma add and switch up to the end of this item
5. Run "install.bat" from "vusbbus" folder
devcon remove root\vusbbus regedit /s XXXX.reg devcon install vusbbus.inf root\vusbbus pause
6. Your computer should found new hardware and install it by itself
7. Import your changed REG in to the REGISTRY
Emulating Hasp HL Pro
1. With h5dmp.exe v1.40 public edition (nodongle.biz) it generated hasp.dmp (719 bytes) and hhl_mem (128 bytes).
2. Then with UniDumpToReg.exe by sataron! (ver. 1.1b5 PB), I create 1FB43DC9.reg for vUSB Hasp HL (not Hasp4 nor HardLock) and I add the reg file to registry.
3. After that (with my dongle unplugged) I install vUSBbus.inf, vUSBbus.cat and vUSBbus.sys (Chingachguk & Denger2k HL mod + v0.15.1.4). Windows finds my Aladdin dongle and installs it without problem.
Use h5api.zip to backup HASP3, HASP4 and Hasp HL keys (make key memory dump)
1. download and unpack tool to any empty folder (for ex. c:\temp)
2. close all active non-system applications
3. run console by “Start” -> “Run…” -> cmd.exe -> “OK”
4. type next commands in console
c:temp>h5dmp.exe PWD1 PWD2
PWD1, PWD2 must be valid passwords for your key
5. wait until tool finishes the work
6. find result file (*.dat) ...
HASP dongle dumper/emulator
* Emulates HASP3, HASP4 and HASP HL dongles
* All types of HASP keys are supported: HASP, MemoHASP, NetHASP and TimeHASP
* No limitation on quantity of supported programs
* Transparent for other dongles. You can use emulator and original hardware key at the same time
* Doesn't change anything within software and doesn't replace original driver
Step 1. Downloading: Please download HASP/Hardlock dongle dumper from: HASPHL2009.ZIP v4.65 (2.0mb). You can find most recent version of HASP HL, HASP SRM dongle emulator at DongleService.com . It is also necessary to have latest HASP / HASP HL dongle driver installed. We offer you to download latest HASP dongle driver, called "HASP HL driver setup".
Step 2. Start dumper: First of all unpack dumper.zip in any folder and run HASPHL2009.exe on machine that has latest version of HASP dongle drivers installed and original HASP key connected to LPT or USB port.
Step 3. Service installation: HASP/Hardlock dumper and emulator designed as low level kernel mode driver and requires Administrators privileges to be installed.
* Press "INSTALL" button and if installation was successful Driver status window will be changed to "Status : driver is installed"
Step 4. Starting service
* Now you need to open "Emulator" folder.
* Then you press "Start Service" button.
Step 5. Running your software: To find your key it is necessary to start protected software.
Step 6. Dump your key.
* Open "DUMPER" folder.
* HASP/HL Dongles window shows logged HASP passwords. There can be up to 10 different passwords but it doesn't mean that all dongles are connected to computer.
* When you press "DUMP" button Dumper will try to read all of Logged dongles and save all dump files.
* Dump files are stored in folder containing HASPHL2009.exe and have ".DMP" extension. (In our example created file is called 3C3925A0.dmp )
* If there are no HASP passwords press "REFRESH" button. If it doesn't help and "DUMP" button is still disabled it means your software doesn't work with HASP and uses different kind of dongle brand or doesn't use low level drivers (usually old DOS or WIN16 software doesn't use HASP drivers)
Step 7. Sending dumps...