Spindle microtubules effectively position the division plane, while astral microtubules refine the contractile ring
Next: ActA helps bacteria to disguise itself as a host cell organelle and escape from autophagy
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
New in 'Theory'
- A clustering-outgrowth model for filopodia formation, based on study using Xenopus egg extracts and liposome
- Xenogeneic organ complementation is achievable! What's next? Human-pig chimera?
- Septins, planar cell polarity, cilia, convergent extension ... Bardet-Biedl and Meckel-Gruber syndromes
- Early-passage iPSCs retain cell-of-origin epigenetic memory, which needs continuous passaging to get into Limbo
- Right place and right time: small molecules reprogram cell fate of worm germ cells
- Caspase cleavage-mediated substrate change: switching function of Dicer between RNAi pathway and apoptosis pathway
- Some thoughts on focal adhesion disassembly: focal adhesion fades as retrograde flow