It is a very nice web-based application to organize lab-wares.
* Development Status: 4 - Beta
* Environment: Web Environment
* Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
* License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
* Natural Language: English
* Operating System: POSIX
* Topic: Front-Ends, WWW/HTTP
* Author: nicost
This release adds new databases (for ordering and constructs) to phplabware. Also, 'views' now allow every user to customize the fields they want to see in table as well as record mode. Check out the change log for more details.
New in 'Theory'
- A clustering-outgrowth model for filopodia formation, based on study using Xenopus egg extracts and liposome
- Xenogeneic organ complementation is achievable! What's next? Human-pig chimera?
- Septins, planar cell polarity, cilia, convergent extension ... Bardet-Biedl and Meckel-Gruber syndromes
- Early-passage iPSCs retain cell-of-origin epigenetic memory, which needs continuous passaging to get into Limbo
- Right place and right time: small molecules reprogram cell fate of worm germ cells
- Caspase cleavage-mediated substrate change: switching function of Dicer between RNAi pathway and apoptosis pathway
- Some thoughts on focal adhesion disassembly: focal adhesion fades as retrograde flow